Stabilize™ Fusible Interfacing 20″ x 20 Yd Roll
- Usually ship in 2-3 business days.
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 5% off|
|Buy 5 or above||and get 10% off|
Stabilize™ is a lightweight fusible interfacing and stabilizer used to make a stronger base for applique and embroidery. It is also used to add integrity to lightweight fabrics.
- Studio size roll for big projects or frequent use. Material comes neatly rolled on a sturdy tube with helpful instructions wound into the entire roll.
- Use as a backer for machine or hand embroidery projects, or to add slight stability to lightweight fabrics when making garments and accessories.
- 1-sided lightweight, fusible interfacing and stabilizer
- Polyester blend base material with fusible coating